Friday, May 3, 2013

Grandpa Willy

Your grandfather was a hardworking man, yes he had his moments and was a little off the deep end, but he loved us kids growing up and always wanted the best for us. he always thought of us as having a bright future as salesman, but that wasnt really in my interest for myself. me and him had our issues and disagreements, but in the end we had an understanding for eachother. you may have thought your grandfather was crazy, but you also would have thought of him as a good man with a good heart. he would have enjoyed you in his life if he were still around.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job with balancing negatives with positives. I gives an accurate description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tough part is writing an entry so a reader knows whether you chose Happy or Biff. Here, things are too general for me to tell.

    ReplyDelete