Friday, May 3, 2013

Best of/worst of

my favorite poem was "fish" because i liked how the detail was put into something i am interested in. and i understood how it felt to catch a fish.
my least favotire poem "Ode on a grecian urn" there was to much detail on something that was wierd to me.
my favorite short story was "to build a fire" because i thought the story line was interesting and i enjoy storys about the out doors.
my least favorite story was ""Bartleby" because it was soooooo long. but the movie was cool.
Death of a salesman was a decent story, little wierd, but i think yes it would be a good story to have them read.
I think reading and watching the film was helpful. its nice to have a visual and helps you understand a little more. but its also good to read the story because you can foloow what is being said more.
My favorite in class activity was reading the strips and learning the lines of the stories.
My least favorite activity was drawing out the story frames for "lone ranger"
I thought the class went well without doing presentations, and i think learning from an experienced teacher is better then learning from students who are learning.
I didnt mind the blog enteries, sometimes i didnt want to,but it was kinda fun. i liked making up our own poems the best, but i didnt like the post trying to act like someone else.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I'd love to talk more about why you weren't as interested in the blog entries in which you were asked to take on a particular persona.

    ReplyDelete