Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mrs. Mallard's Facebook


  1. Send prayers out to me for I have been told I have heart trouble. Hopefully I can work through this.
  2. R.I.P my wonderful husband, for he was killed in a terrible railroad disaster.
  3. Living life alone without my dearest husband is difficult. love and miss you.
  4. Drink your sarrows away.
  5. Life is precious. Dont take it for granted.
  6. The telegram was false. My husband, Brently Mallard, is still alive. couldnt be happier.
  7. Life without my husband, wouldnt be life at all.
  8. You never know what life will throw at you. smile and live with no regrets.
  9. To much joy can be a killer.
  10. Life goes faster then we know it.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. It seems to me that you covered every aspect of her life. She didn't have a very joyful life did she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose her demise would be easier to accept if we'd had Facebook updates that sort of hinted that she was suffering literally from some sort of heart condition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on your post. I believe you hit many of the main points!

    ReplyDelete